Friday, September 11, 2009

Medical Issues...

Well, I'm still seeing spots. I went to the neurologist on Wednesday and he thinks that I'm just having migraines. And I've gotten use to the pain. He asked me how often I had a headaches. I said pretty much everyday I have a headache. It's usually on my left side which is where my vision has been bothering me. SO, the doctor sent me to get an MRI this morning and then I go back to see him on October 14th. He also put me on blood pressure meds hoping that they will prevent my headaches. He wants to try to prevent them instead of stopping them after they start. I'm all for that. He said that hopefully my headaches would go from being everyday to once or twice a week. I sure hope so. I know God will see me through this. And I'm thankful for all the prayers.

1 comment:

Holli said...

Blood pressure meds helped my boyfriend with his migraines so i hope they help you too!