Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday 9: Just One Look

Saturday 9: Just One Look

1. How vein are you about how you look? I don't go out the house looking trashing but by no means am I one of those women that have to have make-up on everytime I go out. As a matter of fact, I hardly ever wear make-up!

2. When you were little what was your favorite TV show? Hum...Fraggle Rock, Zoobalu, Alex Mac, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Clarrisa, Step By Step, Boy Meets World just to name a few...

3. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why? Hum...I'm not sure...Do ya'll have any ideas?

4. Who is your favorite Major League Baseball team? How about your favorite player? I hardly ever watch any type of sport much less baseball and have a favorite player...

5. What is your favorite baseball-related movie? The Sandlot, loved that move as a child.

6. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year? You don't have to answer to people, you only have to answer to God. So let people talk about you cause they are just giving someone else a break!

7. Tell us about one of your childhood memories. Going over to my mawmaw's while my mom and dad were at work. I would make mud pies. Mawmaw would paint nomes and pawpaw would be working in the garden.

8. How do you handle sticky situations? Do you have a method? If so, what is it? Hum...Wash your hands if they are sticky! haha

9. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Of course...And first they are giving someone else a break and second if someone is talking about you that must mean you are important enough to them that they want to talk about you! Just saying.....

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

My kids enjoyed a lot of the same shows as you.

Great answers.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/ya-love-celebrity-gossip-gaga/