Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Random Dozen

1. What is your favorite fair/carnival food? Not really sure...Probably funnel cakes
2. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? Yes...but I'm working on it!
3. What is your favorite gift to receive? Gift cards...I know everyone thinks they are a cheesy gift but I love them cause then I can get WHATEVER I want...
4. When was the last time you tried something new? Been a while...
5. What is your favorite and least favorite book genre? My least favorite would have to be Romance...Or anything that is predictable!
6.Silver or Gold? Definately silver.
7. What makes you sigh? Being tired!
8. If you didn't know how old you are, how old would you claim you are? In my early 20's
9. Would you break a law to save a loved one? To protect a loved one? Hum...I'm not use to breaking laws but for a loved one I'd do some pretty crazy stuff!
10. If you had to teach something, what would it be? Children! haha...Cause I work at a daycare.
11. You're having lunch with 3 people whom you respect and admire. They begin to criticize a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. What do you do? Change the subject and quickly!
12. Which of the 5 Love Languages is your prominent means of experiencing love? WOW, I took the quiz (http://www.5lovelanguages.com/) and I always thought my Love Language was Gifts BUT it's Words of Affirmation and then Gifts...Hum...Gonna get the Hubby to take this quiz as well...
Quality Time
Physical Touch
Acts of Service
Gifts
Words of Affirmation

No comments: