Monday, February 16, 2009

25 Random Things...

So I did this 25 Random things about me on Facebook back on February 8th. But I just now remembered it so I'm posting it on here too! :)

1. I love the Lord with all my heart.
2. I love to color, and yes I'm 26 and you read that right.
3. My worst habit is twirling my hair, it drives some people crazy.
4. I can't stand bugs of any type, especially spiders though.
5. I'm not scared of snakes but am scared to death of spiders.
6. I love to read. If you see me I'll probably have a book in my hand.
7. I've been in school for what seems like forever.
8. I love children and can't wait to have my own.
9. I have two goofy sisters who are twins.
10. Jessi and I like to pick on Jamie and it drives my mom crazy (I think).
11.I do not like to drive long distances, I get to sleepy.
12. My dream is that once Jamie and I have children I can be a stay at home mom.
13. Oh yes, I'm married to a wonderful man named Jamie.
14. My wedding day was all I wanted it to be and more.
15. I'm a major home-body. My daddy calls me a hermit crab.
16. At my wedding everything was going good till the end of the night when I burnt my dress.
17. I love to take pictures but not near as much as my mother-in-law (Cindy).
18. When I get stressed I want to spend money but I'm smart enough not to if we don't have it.
19. I'm a PK and proud of it.
20. My best friend lives in OK, her name is Erica.
21. We've met one time and that was for my wedding.
22. I'm a momma's girl all the way.
23. I'm thankful for my family and Jamie's.
24. Another bad habit I have is I bite the skin around my nails.
25. I'm married to a chef but I can't cook.

No comments: