1. Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity? To AC Moore or Michael's.
2. What would be one thing that would embarrass you a great deal? Going out to a resturant and the waiter's singing happy birthday...Can't stand that!
3. What values did your parents instill in you? To trust in God no matter what happens. Because He will always take care of you and He will never give you more then you can handle.
4. What’s a fad of your teen years that you remember well? Um...Flare jeans and cruising are the two things that come to my mind.
5. What is your favorite breakfast? Probably pancakes or waffles. OR mom's egg and cheese sandwich!
6. What is the best birthday gift that you have received? I don't really know...Probably my mawmaw calling every year and singing happy birthday...I never realized how much that meant to me till this year when she didn't call because she passed away in December.
7. What gadget could you not live without? Either the cell phone or the computer. I have a fear that if I ever got rid of my cell phone then I'd somehow get stranded at night and have no way of getting ahold of someone.
8. Do you collect anything? I use to tell people that I collected turtles and then I got overwhelmed with them but I still love turtles. That and I want to start a collection of children's books so that when Jamie and I have children we can already have the books for them.
9. What website (non-blog) do you regularly visit? Myspace the most and then Facebook.