Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday 9: Be My Valentine

1. Do you have Valentine’s Day plans? No, my husband is a chef so he always works on Valentine's but I'm okay with that because I think of Valentine's as just another day. I would rather get flowers throughout the year when every other woman in the world isn't. haha.

2. Do you buy a Valentine’s Day gift for someone special? I bought him a card and a little box of conversation hearts.

3. What, so far, was the happiest event of your life? By far my wedding was the happiest event, November 09, 2007, I couldn't have asked for a better day.

4. What is the best job that you ever have had? I love the job I have now working at a daycare. I've never had a job that I couldn't stand. But when I worked as a cashier at a grocery store I did get tired of rude customers.

5. What would be your fantasy job? Being a stay-at-home mom. Hopefully that will be possible when we have children.

6. What would you think would be the worst job? Anything dealing with stinking stuff, like a trashman. Or a telemarket person.

7. What foreign countries have you visited? None yet. Hopefully someday I'll visit many foreign countries with my husband.

8. What foreign country would be your fantasy trip? Italy, but of course my husband would have to go with me!

9. Since leaving your home growing up, how many places have you lived? Since I've been married (I lived at home till I was married) I've lived in a house we rented, an apartment we rented and then we just bought our first house. SO, that's 3 places.

No comments: