Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Q & A Meme

Sunday Stealing: The Q & A Meme

1. Where is your significant other? Gone to get us something to eat.

2. Your favorite thing? Hum...That's a tie between pictures, my rings, and my Bible (all of my Bibles).

3. Your dream last night? I dreamed that Jamie and I were at a restuarant and we both left the table at the same time for some weird reason and when we came back they'd given our table away. The manager showed us another table that was super hard to get to and said that was the only seat in the house, while there were many open tables around us. So I said let's leave. (Why is that your dreams always make sense when you are dreaming but when you wake up you are like what in the world?!)

4. Your goal? To graduate from college and to be able to stay at home with my children when Jamie and I have them.

5. Your hobby? I love to read, crochet. I use to scrapbook but haven't in a really long time.

6. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Hopefully having a few children and being able to be a Stay at Home Mom.

7. Where were you last night? At my house where I usually am on Saturday nights. If was wasn't in front of the computer I was in front of the tv, but I was crocheting while watching tv.

8. What you're not? Independent. I am very dependent on Jamie.

9. One of your wish list items? Um...Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0

10. Your pet? Is a cat named Chubby.

11. Missing someone? My mawmaw. My birthday this year was very hard because it was the first year she didn't call me and sing Happy Birthday. She passed away in December and my birthday is in February.

12. Your car? 2003 Honda Accord and it's blue :)

13. Something you're not wearing? Socks

14. Love someone? How about love alot of people. But if I have to name one then the first one that comes to mind is Jamie.

15. When is the last time you laughed? Earlier today at church...We had a guest speaker and she was funny.

16. Last time you cried? Hum...Probably when I was hurting from my kidney stone which was a little over a week ago.

17. Favorite past time? There are many but a few are reading, crocheting, playing on the computer.

18. Are you a hater or a lover? I can be both...Depends on my mood.

19. Any vices? I dunno.

20. Favorite meme other than Sunday Stealing? Friday Fill-ins!

No comments: