1. What is the last "white" lie that you told? I try not to tell lies and I honestly don't remember the last "white" lie or any type of lie I have told.
2. Can you forgive a liar? Over time I think so. Just takes time to build that trust back up.
3. Do you tend to exaggerate or underestimate? I'm an exaggerator...
4. Do you hold a grudge? I try not to but sometimes that's hard. So yes & no.
5. What's the biggest lie you've ever told? Hum...I'm not sure...
6. Are there times that you feel that it is okay to lie? No...Lying is never a good thing.
7. Did you ever end a relationship because of lies? No.
8. Do you think you can tell when someone is lying to you? Sometimes. Depends on how close I am to the person.
9. Have you been caught lying? Um...I don't know...Like I said...I try not to lie and then there's nothing to be caught doing.