Saturday, January 22, 2011

Chocolate Heaven Poke Cake

A few weeks ago I found this recipe that I really wanted to try for Chocolate Heaven Poke Cake. It was so good. Next time the only thing I will change is to poke more holes! (I was kind of reserved in my hole poking!) Sorry the picture is blurry. I took a ton of them and this was the best I could get with the camera I was using. Anyhow, here's the recipe...


Chocolate Heaven Poke Cake
1 Chocolate Cake Mix
1 Jar of Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping
1 Jar of Hot Caramel Ice Cream Topping (doesn't have to be the Hot kind)
1 large container of Cool Whip (make sure its thawed)

Mix the cake as directed and bake in a 13x9 inch pan. When the cake is done remove it from the oven and take the handle part of a wooden spoon and poke that cake like you mean it. Lots of poking. Make holes all over the cake. Don't take out to much aggression though, you don't want it to fall apart. Heat up the ice cream toppings and pour them over the HOLY cake. Use a spatula and spread the toppings thoroughly. Let it cool and top with Cool Whip. (I just put Cool Whip on it when I was serving it instead of all over the cake.)


1 comment:

Holli said...

this sounds GOOD!