Thursday, January 13, 2011

Switched by Amanda Hocking

When Wendy Everly was six-years-old, her mother was convinced she was a monster and tried to kill her. It isn't until eleven years later that Wendy finds out her mother might've been telling the truth. With the help of Finn Holmes, Wendy finds herself in a world she never knew existed - and it's one she's not sure if she wants to be a part of.

My Review - WOW...I loved this book. I loved Finn and Wendy. But I also liked Tove and Willa. I kept trying to guess who'd fall in love with who and when. Their powers are amazing and I can't wait to read the second and third book to see what happens, especially with Wendy's powers. I felt sorry for Matt and Maggie though. I actually liked this book so much that I read it in a matter of 3 days. One of my favorite parts was where Finn said "A foolish man thinks he knows everything. A wise man knows he doesn't." So true! So excited to read the rest of the series that I went ahead and bought them so I'd have them ready! :) I'm giving this a 5 star (which I'm quiet stingy with my 5 stars!)

1 comment:

Brandie said...

I downloaded this for my Kindle a few weeks ago cause I thought it sounded like something I'd enjoy. Gonna have to bump it up on my list!!