Sunday, March 01, 2009
Sunday Stealings: The Procrastination Tool Meme
1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? If we're going all fancy I would say The Melting Pot but if we're staying local and affordable then I'd say Chili's or Logan's.
2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Probably pasta, alfredo to be exact with just a little bit of spaghetti sauce in it.
3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Galbladder, kidney stones and of course tonsils.
4. What is the last heavy item you lifted? Probably some of the children at work.
5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Well, not really...I've passed out before but not because of being hit.
6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No. I already know that God is going to take me when He's ready for me.
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? If I could change my name without going through all the trouble it is to change your name I'd just change the spelling of my first name from Kasey to Kasi. But it's way to much trouble to change your name.
8. What’s your goal for the year? To loose some weight, pay off some debt, and to read 50 books.
9. Last person you hugged? My mom when I left church.
10. First place you went this morning? The bathroom
11. Do you always answer your phone? No...Depends on who it is and what I'm doing.
12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Does it really matter at 4am?
13. If you could change your eye color what would it be? Probably to green.
14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday? Money...haha
15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Both. Many things can happen in the future.
16. Do you have any saved texts? Yes a few.
17. Ever been in a car wreck? Oh yes...
18. Do you have an accent? Of course I do...I'm country
19. What was the last song to make you cry? I don't know.
20. What did you do last night? Played on the computer and watched TV.
21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes, but even at rock bottom, God is still there.
22. Current hate right now? Stupid people
23. Met someone who changed your life? Yes
24. How did you bring in the New Year? This year I brought in the New Year at my new house and Jamie had just gotten home. Then we went to the ER.
25. What song represents you? I would say Crawl by Superchick