Friday, October 28, 2011

Bout of Books: 2.0

So I missed some of this :( BUT I'm joining up now. And especially since I'm at home and have tons of time to read. SO be prepared to see some reading get done by me between now and Sunday. I've been slacking in the reading department because I haven't been able to focus (wonder why?!) So this will be good for me. I'm going to count pages like I did before so that will be the same. Hopefully I'll finish this book I'm reading now and maybe another one. We'll see. My goal will be to read 100 pages a day like it was before too. I figure that should be easier to reach with this time I have! So if I'm starting it on 10/28 and I have Friday, Saturday and Sunday to read then that's 300 pages :) Here's the format I'll use. My TOTAL goal is 300 pages. Let the fun begin!

I'm starting with a book I've been reading, Promise to Remember by Kathryn Cushman. And I'll be starting on page 160.

Number of pages I’ve read today: ???
Total number of pages I’ve read: ???
Today #insixwords: ???


No comments: