Friday, October 07, 2011

Maternity Pictures and more...

So a few days ago I posted that Jamie's mom took some maternity pictures for us...And now I thought I'd share a few...Enjoy! :)

(Above)One our first pictures taken... :)
(Below) Us making a heart out of our hands on my belly...
(Above)This is one of my favorites because neither of us are "posing". I like unposing pictures so much better then the ones where we posed...Know what I mean?
(Below)This is my sister-in-law, Heather, and I...She was putting scrabble tiles spelling Madelyn on my belly. It was very funny because nobody but me knew what I'd wanted and I couldn't explain it right until we started doing it. haha. We had fun though!

(Above)The finished product of the scrabble tiles. Madelyn :) I love this!
(Below)Here again I couldn't explain what I wanted until it go to it and this is close enough. I tired to find pictures of the exact product of what I wanted but couldn't do it so I had to explain it. BUT we got the blocks and I think it turned out okay. This is my favorite out of the bunch. I love this little girl! :)
(Above)The last one is a picture of me in my Panthers jersey. Jamie watches football and last year he gave me a jersey for my birthday :) We were wondering if I could wear it with my baby belly and I could! So I wore it on Sunday while him and his brother, Jason, were watching the game. My mother-in-law decided to snap a picture and I actually like it. :)

So the next post will be pictures of Maddie, imagine - it's all about her again! :)

2 comments:

betty said...

All great pictures!! I like how the Scrabble letters spelled out Madelyn's name!

enjoy the weekend

betty

Holli said...

How cute!!