Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Jason & Heather's Blanket

So I made my brother-in-law and sister-in-law a blanket. I was down to see my mother-in-law when I mentioned that I wanted something to crochet but didn't really have anyone to crochet anything for. When Heather, my sister-in-law, said that she'd love for me to make her and Jason a blanket. I said okay if you'll just pick out the yarn I'll do it. So she picked out some yarn and I made it! :) It's a pretty big blanket, a little bigger then I'd planned. I'd planned on it being big enough to cover one person but I think it'd cover two. But I'd rather it be to big than to small. Here's a picture of Jason and Heather with the blanket...


I really enjoyed making this blanket and wanted to share a picture so I'd have it for myself but also it made me feel good because I created something that they can enjoy...

1 comment:

betty said...

That looks very nice!! And I bet it is warm! My sister crocheted an afghan for me and it is very warm! What a great labor of love for your BIL/SIL!

betty