Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge

So I found this on Guiding Light Homeschool and thought I'd take part in it as well...It looked interesting!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


1. What's your favorite meal to serve on a chilly autumn evening? Either soup or chili...Although I don't cook very much, I love my mom's vegetable soup on a cold (or hot since I've been pregnant) day.


2. Are you a creature of habit? Explain. Oh very much so. I get up and do the exact same things daily. That's one of the things that scares me about Maddie coming is that she'll throw my daily habits and routines all into a blender. BUT I'm excited as well as scared!
 
3. What food product (no longer available) do you remember and miss from days gone by? Chilly Willies! They were the freezer pops that they still have a wanna be around and it is no where near as good as those that use to come in the yellow box with the boy on the front that you could color!
 
4. What's something you've lost that you've never been able to find? Any theories as to what happened? Hum...I'm not sure...I'd have to say money though and it's just gone I reckon...
 
5. Zoo~circus~carnival...your favorite? Carnival/Fair is what we call it in the south :) The Zoo would be my second choice and the circus my last...I'm not a fan of clowns!
 
6. What song makes you feel instantly happy? Jamie Grace, Hold Me

 
7. To what extent are you an argumentative person? Depends on who it is...With my husband, of course I can argue...With someone who is my boss or elder I'm not argumentative at all, unless there is no doubt in my mind that I'm right.
 
8. Insert your own random thought here. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. -Psalm 139:14 (So are you!) :)

4 comments:

DD said...

Kids do have the tendency to completely throw schedules out the window, but they are so worth every second.

betty said...

Love your scripture!! Eventually Maddie will be on a schedule, but those first few weeks will be fun getting used to her in person and getting used to figuring out what she needs, when she needs it, but it is such a special time indeed! You'll do fine!

betty

Anonymous said...

I love your quote in question 8. "Fearfully" evokes such a powerful emotion in me and it deserves some thinking about. Thank you for giving me inspiration today.

Dawn said...

Hi! thanks for stopping by my blog, commenting - and then joining in...what fun! Loved reading yours too - congrats on the lil one coming! Blessings!