Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday 9: Crank Up the Tunes

Saturday 9: Crank Up the Tunes

1. What is your favorite 50’s band? Don't remember the 50's cause I was born in the 80's.

2. What is your favorite 60’s band? Refer to question 1.

3. What is your favorite 60’s record album? Again back to question 1.

4. What is your favorite 70’s band? Still not born yet...

5. What is your favorite 70’s record album? So I wouldn't have any albums...hehe

6. What is your favorite 80’s band? Now...I love 80's music. I like Bread (were they in the 80's?), I like Cindy Lauper, and many more.

7. What is your favorite 80’s record album? I was just a little baby so still I had no need for albums.

8. What is your favorite 90’s band? New Kids On The Block all the way!! hehe...

9. What is your favorite 90’s record album? All of the New Kids On The Block tapes were my favorites.

No comments: