Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday 9: School Daze

Saturday 9: School Daze

1. Do you have children in school? Nope, because I don't have children.

2. Did you go to public school? Yes I did. If you have children did/do they? Most likely when I have children they will go to public school.

3. Are you currently in school or taking classes? Yes. As of right now I'm taking 1 class.

4. What level of education have you completed? I would consider myself a senior in college. I'm going to a community college and I have two classes left to graduate.

5. Do you, or did you have loans out for your (or your children's) education? I have loans with my grandmother whom I'll pay back once I graduate. But my husband has loans out for his schooling that we are paying on now.

6. What are your thoughts on the cost of tuition for colleges and universities? I think it is crazy how much it cost. As of right now if we paid the minimum balance on my husband's loans we'd be in our 50's before they were paid off. And I'm 26 right now, he's 23.

7. Did school prepare you education wise for working in the real world? Somewhat. I think people's personalities is what really teaches you about working in the real world.

8. Did school prepare you emotionally for what lay ahead? No...hehe...All the tough decisions that you have to make in life. There is no way schools could prepare you for that stuff!

9. If you were to run a high school, what changes would you make? Who knows...

2 comments:

Judd Corizan said...

Oh. So you robbed the cradle. I can invision the mom's reaction... Happy weekend!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

"Who knows" us as honest an answer as I've seen! Great job. Have a good one...