1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a mole."
2. "You can worry, but that ain't no matter."
3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, and then the storm began."
4. "Get away from the hold of the Spanish galleon."
5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and it reached out looking for something to grab."
6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, but not the suspecting."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking a nap, tomorrow my plans include getting a facial and buying some yarn (and do laundry of course!), and Sunday, I want to go to church and crochet some!