Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Stealing: A High School Meme

Hope everyone enjoys!! God Bless!

Sunday Stealing: A High School Meme

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes. At the time I did.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Nope. I married a younger man from another high school in our town. hehe

3. Did you car pool to school? Yes and No.

4. What kind of car did you have? Depends at what point we're talking. I started with a Toyato Corolla, then a Grand Am, then a Blazer and then a Camry.

5. What kind of car do you have now? A Honda Accord

6. Its Friday night...where are you now? At home or babysitting.

7. It is Friday night...where were you then? With friends or at home.

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? I was a cashier at Troutman Galaxy. Fun times!

9. What kind of job do you do now? I'm a daycare teacher. I take care of 10 one year olds with another teacher.

10. Were you a party animal? No

11. Were you considered a flirt? Maybe but not much of one is I was one.

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Band until 10th grade. I loved marching band but it wasn't that great at the high school I went to. Or at least it wasn't good compared to the school I went to in Florida.

13. Were you a nerd? Maybe a little of one.

14. Did you get suspended from school? No. I got kicked out of a class but I wasn't supposed to be in there anyhow, long story.

15. Can you sing the fight song? Nope.

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher? Mrs. Miller. She was the computer teacher and I loved going to her classes.

17. Where did you sit during lunch? In the lunch room with my friends and the guy I was dating at the time.

18. What was your school's full name? West Iredell High School

19. Where did you party the most? Not a partier.

20. What was your school mascot? Warrior

21. Would you do it again? Only if I could know what I know now.

22. Did you have fun at Prom? Yes, wished we'd stayed longer but it was fun. And I had more fun at my husband's prom 2 years later.

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Nope

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? If we ever have one.

25. Do you still talk to people from school? Very few but some yes.

26. What are/were your school's colors? Gold and Green and Black

3 comments:

Paula said...

Oh my a daycare teacher...not something I could ever do! God Bless you

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

So you partied hardy? :) Great job on a weird meme...

annies home said...

curious as to what your symbol was I am curious to see what shape of a warrior your mascot was. My sisters highschool was Spartans