Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Fill-In #160 & Other stuff...

So I was supposed to post a blog yesterday but I came home from work at about 6pm and then thought well, I'm tired so I'll take a nap. That nap turned into bedtime. So last night I went to bed at 6:30pm and slept til this morning at 7:15 when I got up for work! So I'm well rested. haha...

Anyhow, here's my Friday Fill-Ins! :)

1. You have a chance to go, GO NOW!
2. GO right now!
3. There is a lot going on in my world.
4. Do NOT credit items and pay later.
5. It's time to man up and pay your debts!
6. It's all up in the air but at least I know where I'm going in the end (do you?).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home but ended up at the hospital with my aunt, tomorrow my plans include laundry and visiting the hospital and Sunday, I want to go to church and spend time with family!


P.S. I'd like everyone to keep my aunt, Karen, and our family in your prayers. She has cancer and it's in it's final stages so there is nothing they can do for her except make her comfortable now. Thanks so much!

No comments: