Welcome to Monday Mayhem, where no two Mondays are the same.
Today's meme is the scenario meme. For each prompt, simply write your best answer.
1. You see a strange car pull up to your neighbor's house every day at lunch time. You accidental glance into the window of the house and notice that your 'happily married neighbor' is fooling around! What do you do? Mind my own business and pray for them (by the way, why am I home everyday at lunch???)
2. You are at the mall and a mom with really annoying screaming little kids is walking in front of you. She goes to give her kids a quarter for the giant gum ball machine and she accidentally drops a $10 bill and doesn't realize it. What do you do? Pick up and give it back to her. Was there really a question about this? haha
3. You get an email from a candy company telling you that they will send you 6 pounds of delicious chocolate if you blog about their product. When you get the product and try it you realize that it is the worst chocolate that you have ever tasted. What do you do? Post honestly and then decline the chocolate when they try to give it to you.
4. Texting while driving is one of the most dangerous and annoying things someone could do. Yet, what would you do if you were driving and listening to the radio when the announcer says that he will give $10,000 to the first person with your name that texts a message to him? Pull over and text right then and there. Mind you, you probably won't make it to be the first one but it's still worth a shot!
5. You've been invited to your boss's house for a dinner party. It's dark out and there is poor lighting when you get there. As soon as you get inside you realize that you have stepped in dog poop and you have tracked into your boss's house. What do you do? Point it out to her and apologize. Then clean it up.
6. You are at a restaurant waiting for your food to arrive. You've waited nearly 30 minutes since the moment you placed your order when your food finally shows up. There is a hair on the top of the food. Do you send it back and wait another 30 minutes or do you deal? Um, I send it back and ask to speak to the manager then I get up and leave.
7. If you had the power to do so, what would be the one question that you would like to ask anyone who reads this? Why don't more people comment on post? Everyone loves to get comments, so please leave a thought.