Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Mayhem

Ready-set-go

1. What color socks do you have on? (no peaking) None...But I did wear white socks...

2. What color underwear do you have on? Um...White!

3. What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Coco Puffs :) Except I have the Food Lion brand! haha...

4. Who is the most annoying person on TV? Hum...Probably Brotha Fred, he's this guy on Fox news...Don't really care for him to much...That or those Jersey Shore people...

5. When was the last time you kissed someone? Today around 8:15am...I kissed my husband bye before I left for work...

6. What 'starlet' has had too much plastic surgery? Joan Rivers

7. What ingredients would you use to make a home made pizza? Homemade dough (that the husband makes of course), tomatoes, cheese, sauteed onions and mushrooms.

8. Who won the World Series last year? Yankees (the happiness at my job depended on it - my boss is a HUGE Yankees fan)

9. What is your weather like? Today was pretty but very windy.

10. Visit Thom's Blog and steal an image to post here.



Loved this...It says Good in Black but in white it says evil!





11. Visit GlitterBabe's Art Shop or her blog and 'borrow' a drawing or an image to show off here.















12. Visit Bud's Blog and steal a meme question to ask right here. What's the most embrassing song you lik?

This took way longer then 3 minutes because my computer started acting up! Of course!



No comments: