Saturday, January 02, 2010

Saturday 9: You Shook Me

Well it's the first post of 2010! :) Hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year! :) Hope 2010 brings everything you want it to!

Saturday 9: You Shook Me

1. What celebrity would you just want to shake some sense into? Lady Gaga...She's a really pretty girl but some of her actions are just freaky!

2. What do you think comes after death? Well, if you're saved then you'll go to Heaven and if you're not you'll go to Hell :(

3. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child? Tacy & Betsy

4. What was the first rock concert that you attended? Skillet - a Christian group

5. If you were to suddenly become famous, would you choose a stage name? If yes, what would it be? I think maybe I'd use my maiden name.

6. What is the one thing that you wish the media would stop talking about? Michael Jackson, let the man rest in peace

7. If you could be part of any band, which one would it be and who would you be and why? Skillet - cause they are so awesome and I'd really just like to get to know them.

8. Do you live close to your immediate family members? If not, how far away are they? Yes...I live about 10 to 15 minutes from all of my family and most of Jamie's.

9. Last seasonal question (promise): What did you do on New Year's Eve? Sat on my booty in my recliner, I'm not a big partier!


No comments: