Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random Stuff......

Do you ever get upset that a book is taking you so long to read? I've been reading The Girls forever it feels. I'm so ready for it to be finished and it just keeps dragging on and on...If I was a quiter I'd quit it but I ain' t no quiter!

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
Is a really cool website with just crockpot recipes...Anyhow, she just posted a Chicken Enchilada Chili and it was so good. You have to try it out!

I'm one of those people who love snow and we're supposed to be getting some on Friday! I'm so excited.

I just read a post at another blog that I follow and she was talking about she'd decided not to get a Wii. Well, that exact same day as reading that my husband went out and bought us one! haha. I've been bugging him for weeks about I want a Wii cause he had an xbox360. Well, he tried to get on his xbox on Monday and the ring of death (it over heated) came on so the xbox is shot! So we got a Wii...I LOVE IT! I've started working out with it and then we also downloaded the game Super Mario Brothers 3 on there! I loved that game when I was a kid.

Anyhow, enough rambling! Enjoy your Thursday! :)

2 comments:

Brandie said...

I just finished a book that felt like it was taking me FOREVER to finish! I hate that!

Enjoy your Wii! Super Mario is really fun :) I'm still glad I didn't get one - but I have lots of friends who have them if I need a quick fix.

And I love cooking with the crock pot. It's just so easy!!

Anonymous said...

Well that's great you have a Wii but it sucks that all those games Jamie has he can't play now. Enjoy and have fun!