Friday, June 03, 2011

Five Question Friday

http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/
1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool? I'd probably spend it on landscaping. I'd love to have a beautiful yard with lots of flowers that I didn't have to plant or water! haha That's why we don't have them now is cause I'd have to do it. And I'm not about the heat!

2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay? This is a tough one. Part of me says that some crimes need to have a punishment to fit the crime. BUT in God's eyes a sin is a sin. I think that even if criminals don't get a punishment to fit the crime they will have to stand before God one day. And he'll have the final judgement.

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?
Not sure yet. :) My child is still growing inside. My kids at work can qualify with the many wild things they do!


4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?
I go every six months. I just went last month and I'm supposed to go in November but we'll see!

5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)? Probably a cat. I love my Chubs (I have a cat named Chubby!)

No comments: