Friday, June 24, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. What is your current favorite tv show? Jamie and I have been watching Lost on Netflix Instant and we're loving that. We also like to watch Parenthood. And I've been watching Army Wives on Netflix Instant and loving it!
 
2. What's the worst haircut you ever got? UGH, in Elementary school I had a perm and it was hideous. And for that very reason I don't know that I'll ever have another perm.
 
3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing? HUM....When I moved to Florida they had very different styles then we did in NC and I remember wearing my white socks pulled up as high as I could and wearing them like that! haha
 
4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips? Other then the snowball effect of trying to live debt free not really. We are wanting to get to that point, it's a slow process.
 
5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly? If I could have an RV to drive and no time limit then sure. But my husband would do the driving so does that count?

No comments: