Monday, June 13, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights - 16 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 16 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm pretty sure I've lost a total of about 10 pounds. Go to the doctor next week though.

Maternity Clothes: A few shirts. Hopefully going to get a some maternity pants though.

Gender: Still thinking it's a boy - We find out June 28 - 15 days but who's counting?

Movement: Think I've felt a him/her a few times.

Sleep: Sleeping good!

What I miss: Coffee drinks...

Cravings: Still wanting coffee stuff this week!

Symptoms: Back's been hurting and headaches. Oh they are horrible!

Best Moment this week: Belly getting hard AND knowing in two week's we'll be finding out if the baby is a boy or girl. Also the doctor gave me meds for my headaches.

Size of baby: 4.6 in, 3.5 oz.

Baby is the size of a: Avocado








No comments: