Monday, June 20, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights - 17 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 17 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Doctor says I lost 7 pounds so far.

Maternity Clothes: Went and bought a pair of capri's and two more shirts today. AND my parents got me a skirt and some pants as well :)

Gender: Still thinking it's a boy - We find out June 28 - next Tuesday!!!! :)

Movement: He/She is moving and I'm loving it. I can't wait for my husband to feel it!

Sleep: Sleeping good other then getting comfortable and shifting around.

What I miss: Shrimp...We went out to eat and since there's so many fish that I'm supposed to stay away from I just don't eat any fish at all...

Cravings: Can't think of anything in particular that I've been wanting...

Symptoms: When I sit up to fast it hurts but I'm trying to remind myself slow it down.

Best Moment this week: Went to the doctor today and heard the heartbeat for a split second before the baby moved. She tried to get it again and it sounded like he/she hit it away.

Size of baby: 5.1 in, 5.9 oz

Baby is the size of a: Onion




No comments: