Been a while since I took part in Five Question Friday but I thought I would today! :)
1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood? Yep...Jamie Grace's One Song At A Time or pretty much any of her songs...Mandisa has that going for her too! :) All of her songs are good...
2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one? Trick question...Growing up my dad and I would always go out the Saturday after Thanksgiving to the Christmas Tree Farm and we'd cut down a real tree. It was a mess always but then I wasn't the one cleaning it up. Now we have a fake tree that my parents bought my husband and I as a Christmas gift one year. I love it other then pulling apart the limbs.
3. What are you thankful for? Read my previous post and keep coming back to see the rest of the month! :)
4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today? Nothing really. I'm happy with what I wear now, well before I was pregnant I was happy with what I wore! haha. Now nothing is comfortable!
5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank? No! My husband and I are a little OCD about this...We fill up every Tuesday unless I haven't been driving my car (like lately) and then there is just no need. And it's more me then him that's OCD about it, because I take out a certain amount of $$ for gas from our checks when we pay bills. If we fill up around the same time each week then it's the same amount usually so therefore we can spend less! :) (That's my reasoning and I'm sticking to it!)
Gotta love Friday Fill-Ins...So here are mine! :)
1. As you can see it's Friday!
2. Maddie come soon! (PLEASE!!!!)
3. I love to buy baby stuff at the present...But before it was books, yarn, and pocketbooks.
4. Wonderful gift(s). (Everyone loves to receive a gift, don't act like you don't!) :)
5. What's up with the world we live in...kind of crazy, ya think?
6. Typing fingertips.
7. **Before you read my weekend plans, all this is pending if I feel the need to have a baby - which I'm more then okay with** And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a few shows and crocheting some, tomorrow my plans include hopefully finishing this baby boy blanket I'm making (and no Maddie is not a boy) and then for dinner we're having Thanksgiving Dinner at my church and Sunday, I want to go to church, eat Thanksgiving Lunch with my Daddy's side and then spend the evening with my wonderful husband!