November 2nd - I'm thankful for my Momma.
November 3rd - I'm thankful for my Daddy.
November 4th - I'm thankful for chocolate.
November 5th - I'm thankful for being able to read.
November 6th - I'm thankful for food to eat.
November 7th - I'm thankful for a car to drive.
November 8th - I'm thankful for my sisters.
November 9th - I'm thankful for my husband.
November 10th - I'm thankful for books to read and my Herbie! :)
November 11th - I'm thankful for the computer to get on!
November 12th - I'm thankful to be a child of God!
November 13th - I'm thankful for the word of God!
November 14th - I'm thankful for my job.
November 15th - I'm thankful for my in-laws.
November 16th - I'm thankful for the changes in weather...Yep you read that right, although I LOVE winter and don't really care for summer, could you imagine if we only had winter or we only had summer?\
1. What song reminds you of a specific time in your life and what is it about this song that makes you remember? Hum...Probably Puff Daddy's I'll Be Missing You cause it reminds me, along with tons of other songs, of Florida and the two years I lived there.
2. What’s something you’ve given up on? Ever going more then a few days without a headache. It seems I have them ALL the time.
3. What’s something you’ll never give up on? Getting closer to God and being happy with my husband!
4. If you had to cook something from scratch in the next hour what would it be? UM...Peach Tea?! haha...No I don't know, maybe cookies or some other dessert.
5. Have you started Christmas shopping? Decorating? Listening to Christmas music? Nope, haven't done anything. I don't know when Christmas shopping will get done if it gets done at all this year. Decorating - the tree is most likely not going up this year but maybe we'll get some other decorations out after Thanksgiving. And the Christmas music doesn't start until after Thanksgiving as well. I am all about waiting until at least the day after Thanksgiving to do ANYTHING with Christmas.
6. What do you know about your parent’s wedding? That it was in September 1981. And that when I was little I use to say that I was there because I was a twinkle in my Daddy's eye. Obviously I wasn't born then so I wasn't there technically. haha
7. I can’t believe I___________________ the weather these days! Am loving the rain
8. Insert your own random thought here. I am so ready for Maddie to get here!