Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Erica!! :)

November 1st - I'm thankful for my house.
November 2nd - I'm thankful for my Momma.
November 3rd - I'm thankful for my Daddy.
November 4th - I'm thankful for chocolate.
November 5th - I'm thankful for being able to read.
November 6th - I'm thankful for food to eat.
November 7th - I'm thankful for a car to drive.
November 8th - I'm thankful for my sisters.
November 9th - I'm thankful for my husband.
November 10th - I'm thankful for books to read and my Herbie
November 11th - I'm thankful for the computer to get on!
November 12th - I'm thankful to be a child of God!
November 13th - I'm thankful for the word of God!
November 14th - I'm thankful for my job.
November 15th - I'm thankful for my in-laws.
November 16th - I'm thankful for the changes in weather.
November 17th - I'm thankful for doctors.
November 18th - I'm thankful for God always looking out for me.
November 19th - I'm thankful for my church family.

November 20th - I'm thankful for my extended family. Yesterday we had my Daddy's side Thanksgiving dinner. It was cool to see everyone :) And then Thursday I'll see my mom's side. Unless Maddie shows up and then I'm sure I'll see everyone who comes to visit us in the hospital!

November 21st - I'm thankful for my best friend Erica and all my other friends. I've been saving this just for this day because today is Erica's birthday! I've been very blessed to find my best friend through a dominoes game many years ago online! We met for the first time in person 4 years ago for my wedding in which she was my Matron of Honor. I haven't seen her since then, which has been WAY to long, but hopefully at some point we can meet up again! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERICA!!


No comments: