Friday, November 18, 2011

God is good...

November 1st - I'm thankful for my house.
November 2nd - I'm thankful for my Momma.
November 3rd - I'm thankful for my Daddy.
November 4th - I'm thankful for chocolate.
November 5th - I'm thankful for being able to read.
November 6th - I'm thankful for food to eat.
November 7th - I'm thankful for a car to drive.
November 8th - I'm thankful for my sisters.
November 9th - I'm thankful for my husband.
November 10th - I'm thankful for books to read and my Herbie! :)
November 11th - I'm thankful for the computer to get on!
November 12th - I'm thankful to be a child of God!
November 13th - I'm thankful for the word of God!
November 14th - I'm thankful for my job.
November 15th - I'm thankful for my in-laws.
November 16th - I'm thankful for the changes in weather.
November 17th - I'm thankful for doctors.

November 18th - I'm thankful for God always looking out for me. So recently I received a bill from some ultrasounds for Maddie. Now this bill wasn't crazy expensive but it was a bill none the less. I called today to set up a payment plan and the lady was like you need to pay $50 a month! I said there's no way. So she checked out to see if we could get help with the bill through their financial aid. And praise the Lord we did! They helped us out by taking 75% off our bill. So now this bill is WAY less. The lady was like I could have gotten you 100% off if, I stopped her and said no, I'm so thankful for 75% and thank you for everything. So that's my thankfulness and praise for today! God is good!



No comments: