Saturday, April 25, 2009

Blood Brothers by Nora Roberts

This is the kind of Nora Roberts book that I like. I don't mind a little romance in a book but I want there to be a story line other then the romance. This book had me from the start and I can't wait to read the second and third books in the series. The theme of the books kind of reminds me of her other books Born In Series. But I really liked Cal and Quinn and all the characters. A wonderful and quick read. I would have gave it 3 and a half stars if the half stars were allowed.

That makes 23 of the 50 books I want to read in 2009. Almost half way there and it's only April...Maybe if I reach 50 I'll extend my goal to 75. That would be amazing. There are so many good books out there and so little time...Now on to the 24th book.

No comments: