Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: #119

***Note: this has nothing to do with the previous post that I posted. This is strickly from Friday Fill-In and all about it.*** Now you may continue....................

Last week, Anonymous left this comment: "*sighs* The last two of these have sucked royally...I love this thing, but now I'm having to go back in the archives and find ones that aren't totally ridiculous and moronic...". This week, I'm dedicating #1 to Anonymous :-)

And...here we go

1. Anonymous... is rude!.
2. Stupid people are a pain in the booty.
3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, and killem with kindness.
4. Flowers is what I look forward to most about Spring.
5. Who needs therapy when you've got God.
6. Chocolate MUST go into the Easter Basket!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to laying around the house listening to the thunder, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and packing for the beach and Sunday, I want to go to church to celebrate Christ resurection & go to the beach for the week!

No comments: