Sunday Stealing: The 40 Meme
1. My uncle once: took me fishing.
2. Never in my life: would I say that I would never do something. Because God has a sense of humor.
3. When I was seventeen: I loved to go cruising and be out and about.
4. High School was: a blast at that time but I wouldn't go back for nothing.
5. I will never forget: it's silly but that if you give someone .41 cents then you should get back .59 cent. I had a friend point that out to me when I was around 16 or 17 and worked at a grocery store.
6. I once met: a woman from OK who was in my wedding!
7. There’s this girl I know who: loves me! (it's my sisters people!)
8. Once, at a bar: my mom went to get wings. She didn't know it was a bar...Going to a bar is a big thing for a preacher's wife. haha
9. By noon, I’m usually: Ready for the children to lay down and go to sleep!
10. Last night: I was at the beach and I played canasta and dominoes with my mom, dad and grandma.
11. If only I had: Another week off to spend at the beach but this time I would have my husband come along.
12. Next time I go to gym/church: Will probably be Wednesday or next Sunday.
13. Susan Boyle: who's that?
14. What worries me most: is not pleasing people. Which is stupid because in the end people aren't what matters - it's God that matters.
15. When I turn my head left, I see: My sisters and the door-way.
16. When I turn my head right, I see: My pillow and a wall.
17. You know I’m lying when: I don't know...You can just tell...I'm not a good liar.
18. What I miss most about the eighties: being young and the music.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: Who knows...not a big Shakespeare fan.
20. By this time next year: I hope to be finishing up with school.
21. A better name for me would be: Sweetheart is what my husband calls me...But I go by Kasi Lou to most.
22. I have a hard time understanding: Why people don't discipline their children. What's going to happen when they grow up and have to follow the law??? (I'm going to be a mean momma one day in the far future!)
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: go for graphic design or something dealing with computers and all.
24. You know I like you if: I pick on you. If I don't pick on you then I don't really care for you.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: God of course! It's because He loves me that I'm where I'm at.
26. When I compare 80’s rock to 90’s rock: I'm not a big rock fan but 80's music is best and then 90's and then everything else.
27. Take my advice, never: say never.
28. My ideal breakfast is: usually rice crispies and sugar and banana if it's available.
29. A song I love, but do not own is: anything by Barlow Girl...Love their music but own nothing of theirs.
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: going through the clover leaf. Where 77 and 40 met it does a clover leaf...Can make you very dizzy and/or very sick.
31. My favorite Beatle is: Dunno...before my time.
32. Why won’t people: Just use their brains.
33. If you spend the night at my house: my mother-in-law would say that you would freeze...but you'd be sleeping in the guest bed.
34. I’d stop my wedding for: someone passing out or being hurt some way.
35. The world could do without: spiders...a good spider is a dead spider!
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: nothing. Why would anyone want to do anything dealing with licking the belly of a cockroach...Refer back to #32.
37. My favorite blonde is: does this person have to really be blonde? If not then it's my sister, Jamie.
38: Paper clips are more useful than: Thumb tacks? what kind of question is that...
39. If I do anything well, it’s: organize stuff at work.
40. And by the way: I love to read!