Saturday, April 04, 2009

Saturday 9: Organize This

Saturday 9: Organize This

1. Are you an organized person? Depends...At work I am more then I am at home. *Crazy I know*
2. What is one thing about your home that has to be just so or it drives you crazy when it comes to organization? The way stuff is folded. The towels and shirts have to be folded a certain way. That and the way clothes are hung up. They have to be hung up a certain way.
3. Do you have one little nuance about your organization that most people consider to be a little over the top? What is it? I'm very OCD about some things. My husband tells me just let it go it'll be okay. But in my mind it won't!
4. What is your favorite organizational tool? (bins, closet organizers, etc.) I like those little organizers that have the drawers.
5. Where is your favorite place to buy organizational needs? Probably Wal-Mart
6. Are you more organized at work or at home? Work definately...OCD majorly at work.
7. Are you more or less organized than your significant other? I am more organized the he is.
8. Does your significant other help or hurt organization? He tries to help.
9. What is the most important recreational items that you organize? Nothing

1 comment:

Brandie said...

I am over-the-top organizational. Everything has a place. This is a great quiz I just may steal! :)