Saturday 9: Enjoying Your Holiday
1. There are several religious holidays going on this weekend. Any plans? Going to Sonrise Service at church tomorrow morning and then to Sunday School and worship service. See you there!
2. Do you look forward to holiday events or do they stress you out? Depends on the holiday and who I'm with. This holiday (Easter) I'm not thinking I'll be stressed at all.
3. Do you have any traditional meals that you will eat? Not this weekend. When I was little we went to Mawmaw's and Grandma's. This year we're going to the beach. haha
4. We are changing seasons. What are you looking forward to? Looking forward to Spring but not Summer. Can't stand Summer.
5. Around here it is turning to spring. What signals spring to you? Flowers, Raining more, trees getting leaves...Beautiful weather.
6. What is your favorite season and why? Winter because I love colder weather. You can always put more clothes on or cuddle with someone during the winter. Plus a little snow doesn't hurt.
7. Do you have a favorite food when dining out? Depends on the place.
8. What is your favorite beverage when out? Soda or water or of course Sweet Tea
9. When is your next big night out? Who knows...