Saturday 9: Almost Famous
1. Have you ever been told that you look like some famous? Nope.
2. Name a celebrity that shares your birthday. I know it says name a celebrity, but when I looked it up I found two that I wanted to list: Clark Gable and Pauly Shore.
3. Tell us about your first kiss. I don't remember my first kiss kiss as much as I remember my first kiss with my husband. He'd been chasing me for about a year and a half wanting me to date him and I finally decided to give him a chance to date me...Who knew we'd be married years later...Anyhow, our first kiss I was sitting on the hood of his jeep and he was standing in front of me. When he kissed me he bit my bottom lip and I actually had a bruise on it the next day. You couldn't see the bruise as much as I could feel it.
4. When you meet someone attractive, what do you notice first? Eyes, how they stand, and smile.
5. What was your biggest mistake ever? Hum...Being boy crazy when I was younger. I should have gave it all to God and He'd have shown me the right guy anyhow, but I was always worried about being alone...
6. Give us one random, but candid fact about you. It's VERY hard to name just one thing. But I hate (and I don't say I hate many things) but I hate to talk on the phone. I'd rather text, get on the computer or drive an hour and see someone then talk to anybody on the phone. I use to not be this way.
7. What about your current or most recent lover excites you? That I'm married to him. We've been together for 6 years and that just amazes me. It excites me that I get to spend the rest of my life with him.
8. What really annoys you? Stupid people whether that be stupid people driving or stupid people in a store who can't control their children or stupid people that try to start crap. Oh and another thing that annoys me is when I'm OCD about something and someone else does it and it isn't right.
9. How many other Saturday 9’ers answers do you usually read? Usually two or three...Just to see if anyone is like me.