Thursday, September 01, 2011

30 Days About Me Day 27: My Worst Habit…What Are Yours?

30 Days About Me

Day 27: My Worst Habit…What Are Yours? YUCK, who wants to talk about those...Apparently we do! :)

I have a few bad habits...Some people think some habits are worse then others but here are the ones that I think others would think are my worst habits...

I twirl my hair, this drives some people I know crazy but it's a habit and sometimes I do it without even realizing it. Yes, I'm 28 years old but I've always twirled it. And by always I mean ALWAYS...I was born twirling my hair so this has been going on for a while. But can you tie a know with one hand?? I can!

I usually think the worst about situations and people. I know I need to trust God instead of thinking the worst (cause He can turn anything bad into something good!) but I struggle with that. It's a work in progress.

Some would say that my OCDness is a bad thing...I just think it's being super organized about some things...haha

So there they are...My worst habits or some of them...I'm not sharing all my dirty laundry on here! :)


No comments: