Saturday, September 17, 2011

WOW!!

I haven't posted since September 8th with a book review. I guess that 30 Days About Me just wore me out! I took some time off from blogging not really posting that I was going to or really meaning too. I just didn't know what to post about. Recently I received a comment that my goal to be a stay at home mom that was VERY encouraging to me. Gwendolyn Gage informed me of a verse that I'm not sure I'd ever even read before but it was Titus 2:4-5. In the New International Version (NIV) this is what it says....


4 Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, 5 to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God

I love it...I sat honestly and just cried when I read her comment because I've always thought my goal for being a stay at home mom was looked down upon. Mind you I've always known my husband supported me. He told me that once he saw me working with children he could tell that I was right when I'd thought God put me on earth to be a mom. :) I remember that making my day too!


Anyhow, I'm posting because I want tell people that if you think you should leave a comment on someone's blog, do it! It could make their day!!! :) And thank you Gwendolyn Gage for making my day and encouraging me!

PS. I'm back!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

aw this is lovely! I wish someone had showed me this verse when my girls were little and I was a SAHM! :)
I love this verse! Have a lovely weekend dear~