Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!!

Thank you Gwendolyn Gage over at Gwendolyn Gage - Serving Through Words for awarding me with The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you for friendship, encouragement and a wonderful blog to read as well! :)


There are rules to this award...
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself on the post.
3. Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it.
4. Lastly, contact all of the bloggers that you've picked for the award.

Here are seven things about me...
  1. I am a MAJOR homebody. I just like being at home.
  2. I love to bake but don't really care for cooking.
  3. I like my banana's a little green.
  4. Sometimes I'd rather just wash the dishes then load them into the dishwasher.
  5. Winning an award was on my 101 in 1001 list! :) Go check it out at the top of the page!
  6. I like the beach but I also like the mountains, so picking between the two is not easy.
  7. I do not like to make decisions, EVER!
So, I have to pass this award on to 15 people...Here's my list of winners! :)
Make sure you check out all these wonderful blogs and thank you again Gwendolyn Gage for this award! :)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow thank you dear!! I will write up my post on this soon. :)

Unknown said...

this is sooo lovely! thank-you very much! i will try to get in all the stuff today! thank-you so much for thinking of me and my little 'ole blog!

Holli said...

thank you thank you thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks that is so awesome :) honestly it is. After the last two months I've had and not being able to blog for about a month now I thought people would forget about me. So when I finally was able to get on today I was so touched to see this. Thanks again :)

Unknown said...

You're welcome, Kasi!