Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

Young Katniss Everdeen has survived the dreaded Hunger Games not once, but twice, but even now she can find no relief. In fact, the dangers seem to be escalating: President Snow has declared an all-out war on Kattnis, her family, her friends, and all the oppressed people of District 12. The thrill-packed final installment of Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games trilogy will keep young hearts pounding.

My Review - This book was pretty good. My favorite in the series is still the first book. This book took me about a month to read which for me is a REALLY long time. BUT it wasn't because it was a bad book or not written well, it was just my attention span wasn't there. I will read more of Collins' books and I did love how the story ended!

No comments: