Today is day 30 in the 30 Days About Me, which means it's the last day....I've liked doing this and thought it was fun and it was cool to learn about other people when I'd read their blogs. And it got me to blog more! :)
We are sharing future dreams. That’s what today is, sharing your dreams for your future, your wants. So here we go:
- The first one is obviously to have a healthy baby girl when she's born and to raise her the way God would want us to.
- Eventually I'd love to be able to stay at home with Maddie (and our other children whenever God gives them to us). I've always felt like God had put me on this earth to be a wife and a mom. And I've always felt like I should stay at home but right now that's not looking like it's possible, but I know God is in control and I'll be able to stay at home when He knows it's time.
- Be able to see my best friend Erica again (we've met one time in person) the rest of our 10 year friendship has been on-line.
- Go on another cruise.
- Jamie get a new job where he's being pushed and inspired to create the great food I know he can make.
- We'll probably move when he gets that new job and I'm perfectly okay with that.
- Pay Jamie's car off (I say his cause he drives it the most).
- Pay Jamie's student loans off.
- Okay just be debt free from everything!
- Learn to read a pattern and crochet the "right" way.