Sunday, September 04, 2011

30 Days About Me Day 30: Future Dreams, Think Big AKA Life List

30 Days About Me

Today is day 30 in the 30 Days About Me, which means it's the last day....I've liked doing this and thought it was fun and it was cool to learn about other people when I'd read their blogs. And it got me to blog more! :)

We are sharing future dreams. That’s what today is, sharing your dreams for your future, your wants. So here we go:
  • The first one is obviously to have a healthy baby girl when she's born and to raise her the way God would want us to.
  • Eventually I'd love to be able to stay at home with Maddie (and our other children whenever God gives them to us). I've always felt like God had put me on this earth to be a wife and a mom. And I've always felt like I should stay at home but right now that's not looking like it's possible, but I know God is in control and I'll be able to stay at home when He knows it's time.
  • Be able to see my best friend Erica again (we've met one time in person) the rest of our 10 year friendship has been on-line.
  • Go on another cruise.
  • Jamie get a new job where he's being pushed and inspired to create the great food I know he can make. 
  • We'll probably move when he gets that new job and I'm perfectly okay with that.
  • Pay Jamie's car off (I say his cause he drives it the most).
  • Pay Jamie's student loans off.
  • Okay just be debt free from everything!
  • Learn to read a pattern and crochet the "right" way.
So there's my list...I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff but for now that's a start...Thanks for joining me in the 30 days about me...Hopefully you are still reading after you learned all about me! :) haha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kasi, I wanted to share Titus 2:4-5 to encourage you to believe God for a way to stay home with your children.

Yes, we live in a culture that makes it hard for women to be homemakers, but is anything too hard for the Lord? And when I read those verses, God shows me that it IS His will for us to raise our children at home. Every scripture of the Bible applies to every culture, person and point in time. It is not His perfect will for moms to work a 9 to 5 job outside the home. Read Proverbs 31. The virtous woman earns an income FROM HOME.

I just wanted to encourage you. Give your desire to the Lord and remind him of that Scripture that says it is His will for women to work from home, and thank Him for providing a way. Then sit back and watch God work ;-)