Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

1. I know I'm hearing thunder (even though every time I mute the TV I don't hear it!).

2. Eat chocolate daily if at all possible.

3. This weather has been great for making my hair frizzy! (For real the humidity is awful!)

4. Give God a problem (or all of them!).

5. I'm really happy I have the ability to sleep whenever, wherever..

6. Be nice, or something to that effect.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and listening to it storm, tomorrow my plans include laundry, birthday party and babysitting (looking forward to this a lot! -Really!) and Sunday, I want to go to church and spend time with family!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Visiting from Friday Fill-Ins...I like your name! And your answers...totally agree about the humidity. Sometimes having curly hair and living in the south is NO fun at all! LOL

Bridgette said...

Chocolate! :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

Amen to giving it to God.