Monday, May 30, 2011

Friend Making Monday

I decided to do something different this wonderful Manic Monday! :) I found this Friend Making Monday from another blog that I follow and I followed that to the original poster and I copied it and I'm taking part too! :) This is my first time doing this so don't be to judgmental but at least a little to let me know what you think! Have fun and take part too!


If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen.  The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it's time for this week's topic!


FMM: ABC's of Me

Here's how it works...you'll choose topics about yourself, your likes, dislikes, etc.  according to each letter in the alphabet, and share a little with us. Oh shhh...you know you love it. ;)

A) Apples is a fruit I love, but I really only like Granny Smith Apples. All the rest are to soft.

B) Books...make me feel safe, I love to go to Barnes and Noble or even the library.

C) I wear contacts! And without them I can see almost nothing. AND I crochet, although I can't follow a pattern other then the one in my mind.

D) Devotions with God are very important to me.

E) Eating is something that I love to do. Especially since my husband and I have been together, he's a chef and has introduced me to many good eating adventures. For example, we went to Chicago last year on vacation just to eat.

F) Friends are something that is important to me but I don't have very many.

G) Goodreads is one of my favorite sites...I've found many of good friends on there.

H) I don't like to be hot...There is only so much you can take off when you get hot and you'll still be hot after you take off all you can.

I) I have an iPhone, what's your favorite apps?

J) Jamie is my husband and I love him dearly!

K) Kasey is my real name but I've always liked Kasi better. Said the same way just spelled different.

L) Laffy Taffy is good. But I've been wanting sour stuff since I've been pregnant.

M) My Momma is one of the most important people in my life. (Other then God and my husband)

N) Night owl, yes that's me.

O) I have a bit of OCD in me. Or is that CDO??? haha. I'm more OCD at work then I am at home but I can be at home too.

P) I'm pregnant (in case you haven't read the rest of my blog) :)

Q) Questions are good, do you have any?

R) Reading is something that I absolutely love to do.

S)  Sleep is something I love to do too.

T) I'm a teacher but not in the school system, I teach four and five year olds at a daycare.

U) Uglies was a good book that I read. You should try it.

V) I don't understand how vegetarians make it. I don't care for meat since being pregnant and I can't wait to enjoy it again.

W) Weekends are the best but they'd be better if my husband could share them with me.

X) Example...Live by being an example to others.

Y) I don't miss being young, I do miss not having bills when I was young!

Z) Zombies are okay to read about sometimes but not all the time.

Now it's your turn! Don't forget to come back and link up! Happy Monday, and happy Memorial Day!




2 comments:

Kenlie said...

I'm so glad you took part today! Thank you and welcome! =)

I knit, but I don't follow patterns either. I should work on that..maybe. lol

Nikki Brown said...

I wish I could follow a pattern while crocheting. I just kind of make my own thing lol.