Sunday, May 01, 2011

Jenny Pox by JL Bryan

 Jenny Morton is a quiet small-town girl from South Carolina whose touch spreads a deadly supernatural plague--she can't touch anyone for long without killing them. Jenny can't control her power, so it controls her life. The kids at school call her "Jenny Mittens" because she wears gloves year-round, even in the broiling Carolina summer.

Occasionally, she makes a mistake and spreads disease and death. She struggles to keep her fatal touch a secret from everyone.

Her life is friendless and lonely until she meets Seth, a boy with a healing touch. Seth is the only boy Jenny can touch, but Jenny's affection for him brings the wrath of his devious, manipulative girlfriend Ashleigh, who secretly wields the most dangerous power of all--the power to make people feel love.

Jenny must master her own power--the deadly "Jenny pox"--before Ashleigh can destroy her.

Jenny blogs at www.jennypox.blogspot.com

My Review - I loved this book. I mean I read 921 pages in about 4 days. It was so good. It reminded me kind of Carrie but better in a way. Ashleigh really got on my nerves although the book. She was a little crazy! I really liked how Jenny and Seth played out. Some of the details were a little graphic but that's better then being no details at all. Hoping the win the second book in the series, if I don't I'll be buying it! :)

No comments: