Friday, May 06, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

And...here we go!

1. Parenthood is my favorite TV show (or movie) because it's realistic.

2. Go to page 45 of the book you're reading or of the book closest to you; go to the 6th paragraph and make a sentence out of 7 words from it: Got Up Early, he kissed his daughters..

3. I am so glad I'm off tomorrow!.

4. Beachy long walks.

5. Take some time to appreciate your Mother this weekend!.

6. My house needs a bit of attention on the cleaning area.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting a pedicure with my friend Mary, tomorrow my plans include going to a birthday party and doing the Mother's day thing with my MOMMA! and Sunday, I want to go to church, do lunch for Mother's Day with my Daddy's family and do supper with my Momma's family!

No comments: