Monday, May 16, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights - 12 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 12 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Went to the doctor today and I've lost 5 lbs since last month. So for the total pregnancy I've lost 3 lbs.

Maternity Clothes:Wore my first maternity shirt to church yesterday...It was comfortable.

Gender: Still thinking it's a boy

Movement: None that I can feel

Sleep: Not as tired all the time but I sleep good most nights.

What I miss: being able to take meds for headaches since it's sinus season

Cravings: sour stuff

Symptoms: headaches

Best Moment this week: HUM...there were sooooo many...My husband and I got to hear and see the heartbeating. Got to see the baby move and his/her feet, legs and left arm. And we also saw the brain.

Size of baby: 2.1 in, .49 oz

Baby is the size of a: Plum















Now a real picture of our baby. We went to the doctor today and she confirmed I am just carrying one baby. Beautiful, awesome, so cool and SO EXCITING!



3 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats again!!

Holli said...

Oh how sweet.... I love ultrasound pics!

Tales of Whimsy said...

How cool! I love the picture. Congrats!