Monday, May 23, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights - 12 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 13 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Thinking I lost some more but not sure...

Maternity Clothes: Haven't worn anymore but I have a few more shirts...Need to be finding me some capri's for work though...It's getting hot outside!

Gender: Still thinking it's a boy - We find out June 28

Movement: None that I can feel...

Sleep: Less tired now thank goodness and sleeping good...

What I miss: Allergy meds...

Cravings:I got my sour stuff and ate to much of it and my mouth is tore up. Haven't been wanting anything lately.

Symptoms: headaches galore

Best Moment this week: We took the bed out of the spare bedroom which will be the nursery...Probably start working on that after the cruise...

Size of baby: 2.9 in, .81 oz

Baby is the size of a: Peach







2 comments:

LaurenOpie said...

How exciting for you!! I LOVED being pregnant for the first time. Each time is great.. but there is something so magical about the first. Hope you enjoy every moment.

Erica said...

I still predict girl. ;) Love ya!