I decided to do Five Question Friday...It's pretty cool and fun to see everyone's answers. So enjoy! :)
1. Do you apologize to your kids?I don't have children of my own yet that are born (YET!). But I do work at a daycare and have 16 four and five year olds with another teacher and when I need to apologize to them, I do. And I will to my child when they are born too! :)
2. What color are your nails right now?No polish. I love for my nails to be polished but I hate when I polish them one night and the polish starts coming off the next day. What's the point! So my nails are rarely polished.
3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say "I don't feel good".)As I got older it wasn't has hard. Like I remember a few days when I was in a school where they didn't care how many days you missed my mom would let me miss once in a while. But once we moved to where the school cared if you missed more then 3 days (yes you read it right) then she cared much more!
4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?Probably about a year ago. We got a new bed frame last year and I felt it needed a pretty new comforter on it and found one that I liked :)
5. Favorite website(s)?HUM...Blogger, Facebook...I also love Goodreads and my ALL-TIME favorite Nook Blog is Nook Deals.